Wednesday 9 November 2011

i would make these







...right now, were it not for the fact that my sister and I have promised to go chocolate-free for the month of November. One. Whole. Month. With no chocolate. In any of its many delicious forms. Eeeeehhhhhh. November is the month of 'no' you see (November, I hate you).

We are on day 10 and apart from a bad case of the shakes at 4pm every afternoon, we are hanging in there. Only 20 days to go. Please do not remind me. And I'm really not sure why I am torturing myself by trolling food blogs for chocolate recipes.

But maybe once our month of deprivation is over, we will make these. Amongst other things. All of which will, clearly, involve copious amounts of chocolate.

Chocolate & Hazelnut Financiers (scroll to bottom for recipe) from the always lovely La Tartine Gourmande. Images by La Tartine Gourmande.


No comments:

Post a Comment