Tuesday 7 February 2012

comfort + style...

Just popping by for a super quick post today, as we are beyond busy here in the studio. But no matter how busy we are, tea-breaks are essential... and on my last one, which may or may not have involved a bit of time on Google Reader catching up on the blogs... ahem... I was waiting for the tea to cool, okay?!... but I just so happened to come across these lovely photos by the very talented Fremantle-based photographer Natasja Kremers (WA brides, lucky you), and couldn't resist sharing them here.

I absolutely love the bride's dress... so simple but such a great silhouette, and so elegant. It also looks really comfortable I think, and despite what some people may tell you, I do think it is important to be comfortable in your wedding dress. Can we not have both comfort and style co-exist happily in a wedding gown? Ladies, I think we can.

Anyway, I digress. Here are some lovely photos, of a lovely dress, and what looks like a very happy couple on their wedding day.





You can see more of this wedding here.Photography by Natasja Kremer.





No comments:

Post a Comment